Meet Fruition Partners
Fruition Partners has been the market leader in Service Management for over fifteen years and is the founder of Service Management as a Utility, an integrated approach that connects IT processes, tools and professionals with each other and with the business. We firmly believe that professionalism, enthusiasm and energy are key to delivering successful IT transformation. We develop flexible IT4IT solutions based on best practices in IT Service Management, Enterprise Portfolio Management and Continuous Delivery. These form essential building blocks that enable IT organisations to keep control on their service provision and build a lasting relationship with the business.
With offices in Rijswijk (NL) and Fundão (PT) Fruition Partners employs over hundred and fifty ITSM professionals with a collective total of more than twelve centuries of experience in IT Service Management. The Fundão office started on 1st of May 2016 with 4 people and currently we have 24 employees.
Who we are looking for
Fruition Partners is looking for a Junior Application Developer in Fundão (PT) for the ServiceNow platform. Knowledge of the platform is appreciated, but not a must: The required training will be provided for you.
You will work in the Fruition Partners Delivery Center in Fundão where you are part of the development team. This team is responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop custom solutions on the ServiceNow platform for our customers
- Develop apps on the ServiceNow platform
- Test the solutions and apps
- Document the solutions and apps
- Provide support of the delivered solutions and apps.
What we expect from you:
- A degree in IT (Master or Bachelor or equivalent) that contains software development content, or experience that can be translated to that knowledge
- You’re passionate about technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken) as this will be the language you will communicate in with our customers
- You are responsible enough to handle the freedom we provide.
It would be a plus to have experience with one or more of the following fields:
- The ServiceNow platform
- HTML / CSS
- Angular JS
- Software Testing
- (Web) Design
- Scrum / Agile
What we offer
A position in a fast growing low-hierarchy organization with a work hard-play hard attitude. We are one family and we will take care of you like we expect you to take care of the company. We stimulate individual responsibility and freedom at work and try to facilitate you getting the best out of yourself.
So, are you the brilliant Junior Application Developer we’re looking for?
How to reach us?
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume in English to: email@example.com
Recruitment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy.
2289 EX Rijswijk Zh