Meet Fruition Partners
Fruition Partners is the IT4IT company that transforms IT organisations into dynamic, agile service brokers, ready for any change in the future. By enabling IT professionals, processes, tools and external IT vendors to work coherently, we give CIOs a solid grip on their service provision, enabling them to support the digital enterprise proactively with innovative services. We draw up a new blueprint for the IT department, streamlining and automating the primary processes. And by deploying best practices and supporting personnel during the transformation, we gradually create a coherent operating unit. The result is an IT department that delivers better service for the business and enables faster rollout of releases with higher quality. Fruition Partners develops proven solutions based on the IT4IT Reference Architecture of The Open Group, in which the organisation itself participates. In combination with proven best practices it facilitates fast, tangible results. If you constantly strive for excellence; if you are passionate about innovation and want to work in a collaborative and energetic team – then Fruition Partners is your employer of choice.
As a Technical Consultant at Fruition Partners, you will advise and work on (technical) implementation solutions for our key customers. Your goal and focus is helping our customers/partners to fully integrate their used ServiceNow Application platform in their enterprise landscape. We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative people with 5-7 years of relevant work experience in IT Development with at least 4 years’ experience in customer facing positions as a consultant or an engineer.
We work on projects using the SCRUM/Agile Methodology, so experience with this would be a pro.
You’ll drive customer innovation by:
- becoming a ServiceNow expert to drive digital innovation by integrating our customers with the ServiceNow Application platform;
- lead our customers to grow their business, speed up innovation and build better applications by adding value using IT4IT software;
- getting the job done.
What’s in it for you:
- working in a challenging, inspiring and dynamic environment with a personal approach, open, no-nonsense culture and direct communication lines;
- be involved in customer projects and counter the more complex integration, performance and optimization challenges while creating applications in an Agile way using the ServiceNow platform;
- conquer technical challenges by finding innovative solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to harness all your skills to make a difference in your role, e.g. by developing your own apps;
- work for our (international) customers like: SHELL, Heineken, ABN Amro, ING, AHOLD, Delta LIoyd;
- get trained up in Service Now Application Platform and coached in our ServiceNow Cloud architecture, deployment and integration possibilities;
- competitive salary and employee benefits;
- your entrepreneurship will be rewarded;
- opportunities for professionals and personal development;
- possibility of international assignments.
At Fruition Partners you’ll experience:
- individual responsibility and freedom at work;
anything we can do to facilitate you getting the best out of yourself;
a unique office environment, a place to work and also to relax from time to time in our McLounge, where we have lunch together or play a quick game of table tennis or soccer;
wide range of team building events. (have a look at our facebook account!)
You’re the innovator we need if:
- you’re a high- energy professional with consultative skills that loves to engage with the customer to create most business value and drive innovation in their organization;
- you’re passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- experience with implementing (IT4IT) package solutions would be a pro;
- you have a good understanding of Java Script, HTML, PHP, XML, SQL, Jelly and relational databases;
- you would like to use great technology to visually create web and mobile applications and all about implementing and deploying these in reliable, scalable and secure way using Service Now Application platform;
- you are an entrepreneur with strong communication skills and organisational sensitivity;
- you speak English fluently.
How to reach us?
Further information can be obtained from Nicole Coene, by calling +31(0)6 270 24 972 or by email. If you would like to apply for this position please send you application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Recruitment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy.
2289 EX Rijswijk Zh